Do you have brand marketing experience for a major UK brand in the tech or FMCG industry? If so then read on...
Head of Marketing-Mobile-£475 Per Day-London
This fabulous, award winning technology and electronics company is based in Surrey (near the M25 and M3), with excellent transport links. Working with this company will provide the opportunity to be part of innovation and cutting-edge technologies that make a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide.
As Head of Marketing you will the brand management team to deliver the key launches to market through consumer led strategic communications plans. This will include:
- Designing and delivering the brand communication plans for all mobile launch activity
- Leading and developing the mobile brand marketing team
- Developing world class consumer based communications strategies
- Maximising ROI of the ATL budgets
- Providing creative brand leadership for all retail and channel marketing teams
- Being the key point person for marketing for Female millennial strategy
To be considered for this Head of Marketing role you will have:
- Extensive experience in brand marketing ideally in tech or FMCG for a major brand in the UK
- Excellence in consumer strategic thinking
- Management of complex brand plans
- Management of direct and indirect teams
- Product launch experience
- Experience of working with and influencing at a senior level
If this is you then apply now!!
Head of Marketing-Mobile-£475 Per Day-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.