About The Business
We need Senior Leaders to spearhead and champion a huge, market leading brand in the UK and Ireland. You will be fully responsible for brand strategy, budgets and the massively talented team. And you'll be working alongside some very impressive people in the industry who have also come to join the revolution!
This is a global player present in over 27 markets. They have secured new ownership from a long-term investment natured PE house. They have the mind-set of a start-up, disruptive, aggressive & super-fast paced. PE can be a scary thought but there is a 12-year plan in place to take the market by storm. They are in year 2 and are looking at further acquisitions to add to their portfolio, so this is exactly the right time to come on the journey.
About The Opportunity
- Head of Marketing/ Senior Marketing Manager
- South West London
- ££75,000- 85,000k
- Bonus + Fantastic Benefits Package!
- MUST HAVE FMCG EXPERIENCE
You’ll be responsible for
- Leading, developing and managing a marketing team
- Oversee the marketing communication and implementation of the marketing strategy. Including NPD/EPD, ATL/BTL
- Develop and define the marketing strategy for each brand and category
- Optimise marketing mix for each brand based on local market needs. Looking at routes to market and consumer needs/ shopper behaviour.
- Prepare and implement category plans.
- Responsibility for pricing strategy.
We’re looking for strong, proven FMCG experience for a leadership role. You’ll be an FMCG market professional with strengths in commercial / P&L performance management as well as getting under the skin of brand dynamics to identify innovation development, distribution opportunity or shopper trends and make plans effectively.
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales, marketing and digital recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 360360 – we look forward to being in touch.