Job Title: Head of Marketing – Financial Services
Salary: Up to £80K per annum depending on experience, plus benefits
About the Company
Leading financial services company has an exciting opportunity for a Head of Marketing to join their dynamic team. They are an award-winning investment management company, offering a range of investments. This reputable and progressive financial services company has a strong track record, and has a collaborative and multi-disciplined team across five offices. The business is currently in an exciting growth phase, looking to build on their success. The new Head of Marketing will be joining a non-hierarchical, supportive and meritocratic business, where there is the opportunity to make a hugely positive impact.
About the Head of Marketing role
The new Head of Marketing will report to the COO and will lead a tight knit marketing team. The role will have a focus on digital channels.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Marketing:
- Work across multiple sub brands, developing marketing strategies to build brand awareness and drive client acquisition
- Develop and execute strategy across digital marketing, social media, PR and communications, brand management and CRM
- Nurture and develop the marketing team
- Work closely with business heads and senior stakeholders
- Be a key part of the senior management team within the business
You’ll be a marketing leader, looking to make a big impact in a growing and forward-thinking business.
Skills and experience needed for the Head of Marketing role:
- Experience in a senior marketing role
- Financial or professional services experience
- Retail financial services experience a bonus
- Strong background in digital marketing
- Gravitas and excellent leadership skills
- Collaborative nature
For more information about the Head of Marketing role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018). We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning agencies in the industry.