Head of Marketing (Financial Services) – Retail – Manchester City Centre - £60,000 plus bonus
Top Job Alert! Are you a natural-born leader ready to take on a new challenge? This exciting, forward-thinking retail giant is now on the hunt for a skilled Head of Marketing to deliver cutting-edge communications strategy within the Financial Services Department of the business!
Our client is currently facing a significant transformation period and becoming a huge force to be reckoned with in the digital world. They pride themselves on deeply understanding their customers’ needs, therefore they require an ambitious Head of Marketing to collaborate with their Financial Services Department to provide cutting-edge communications which will enhance purchasing flexibility for online customers. This is a thrilling opportunity to dominate the communications strategy of their Financial Services Proposition across all brands, with the overall objective of maximising the customer lifetime value of each buyer.
Reporting to the Financial Services Commercial Director, you will become an integral part of the team and the wider business. The ideal candidate will be an experienced self-starter with a can-do attitude and a passion for championing the customer. With offices located in the perfect city centre location, with shops, bars and transport links on the doorstep, this really is an opportunity not to be missed!
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Head of Marketing (Financial Services):
- Take charge of managing all promotional and marketing activity of the financial services offer across all brands to increase online sales.
- Work to forecasts and plans, ensuring online visibility and prominence in accordance with the agreed strategy for each online brand.
- Collaborate with the Financial Services Department to ensure the financial proposition is relevant and targeted for new and existing customers and products.
- Optimise the financial service offering to each target audience and customer group.
- Be an advocate of the consumer by understanding their data, through research and customer reviews, in order to identify opportunities for performance improvements.
- Inspire and engage customers by creating compelling communications throughout the whole customer journey which will drive engagement and loyalty behind the Financial Services proposition.
- Take charge of accelerating online sales across a number of different initiatives by staying up to date with industry best practice.
- Identify commercial strategies, emerging technologies, developments and innovations which will stand the brand head and shoulders above their competitors.
- Recruit, develop and manage a team on delivering objectives.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant marketing/business subject.
- Must have financial services experience.
- Previous retail experience is advantageous.
- Previous experience successfully managing a digital marketing/ecommerce team.
- Point of sale marketing experience is desirable.
- Highly analytical with excellent financial acumen.
- Strong project management skills with a passion for communications.
- A motivational and enthusiastic leader.
- Influential character who can build relationships and manage stakeholders across the business.
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be eligible for this position