About The Investment Manager
Based in Central London, my client is a reputable investment manager focussing on providing growth capital to a range of leading UK SMEs.
Part of a larger group with 30+ years of experience, the Head of Marketing will be joining a successful team with an excellent track record and great market knowledge.
Offering a wide range of financial services, my client are serial award winners throughout the years and have won multiple awards in the last year due to their ability to provide their clients with the desired service and ensure the best results are achieved. With a focus on private equity and property investment, the successful candidate will need a strong marketing background in financial services to help maintain the market-leading level of service they provide.
About The Head of Marketing Role
As the Head of Marketing, you will have an exciting opportunity to join a successful environment with ambitious growth plans.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Marketing:
- Working directly with the leadership team to devise strategies, campaigns and programmes to drive growth and success.
- Managing and leading a small team, ensuring strategy creation and implementation allows for successful completion of company goals.
- Full responsibility for brand management, client engagement, PR & communications, CRM management, design and production of marketing collateral and online and digital (social media) management.
- Client acquisition focus helping to establish the main brand and sub-brands.
About The Successful Head of Marketing
If you are currently a Head of Marketing or senior marketing professional this could be an ideal step in your career within the finance industry.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Head of Marketing:
- Good experience in a senior marketing role, ideally within the financial sector.
- Successful track record of creation and implementation of campaigns resulting in growth, in line with ROI goals.
- Ideally degree education with a professional qualification in marketing.
- Line management experience and knowledge of up-to-date marketing practices and standards.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
The successful Head of Marketing candidate will be offered a highly competitive salary paying c£80k depending on experience plus excellent company benefits (birthday off, personal development grant, etc.)
For more information about the Head of Marketing role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at email@example.com or call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK’s Best Recruitment Consultant, UK’s Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK’s Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK’s Most Innovative Recruiter, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, Digital Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive