This role would suit a Head of Marketing Communications with proven leadership as well as being a commercial marketer who possesses strong insight, planning and evaluation skills. You will be capable of developing the business case as well as overseeing creative development.
As the Head of Marketing Communications, you will join our rapidly expanding organisation in a pivotal role within the Together marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for developing a high performing communications team as well as inspiring the agencies to help deliver our commercial and customer objectives.
- Strategic ownership and direction across all marketing/communications planning, development and evaluation
- Elicit business requirements and transform into creative briefs and oversee the development of work appropriately
- Embed the Together brand strategy
- Lead and manage a team of 10 (4 business partners, 3 marketing managers, 3 marketing executives); responsible for their development and professional wellbeing
- Relationship management of marketing communication agency partners
- Champion “the customer”
- Inspire colleagues and agencies, with creative pedigree
- Balance creative excellence with commercial acumen and marketing evaluation
Skills and experience required:
- Strong brand and creative background; the role will suit a senior account or client services director with good integrated agency pedigree
- Business to business as well as business to consumer experience
- Experience of budget planning and management, MI, reporting and ROI analysis
- Excellent strategic, creative and media planning skills
- Extensive experience of campaign integration, with a “channel neutral” approach
- Strong stakeholder management/engagement skills
- Excellent ‘process’ background (e.g. automated campaign management) within a regulated environment
- Experience of regulated sectors will be an advantage.