In this role, working under the CMO, you will develop, implement and evaluate their marketing, sales and client engagement strategies with the aim of increasing client acquisition and retention across a broad range of Business services including its company partners (e.g. Business Finance Solutions, International Trade) and its external delivery network.
- Target client groups from varried business sectors.
- Line-manage circa 6 marketing and communications staff. Coordinate and direct any additional staff with marketing responsibilities.
- Joint budget responsibilities for marketing spend and accountability for key contractual factors interdependent on marketing.
- Manage key external relationships include company partners and intermediaries, funding partners etc.
- Strategic management whhilst retaining a hands on approach
Experience required: -
- Proven track record of successful delivery, with significant previous experience leading multi-disciplinary marketing teams.
- Extensive experience in B2B marketing and marketing to entrepreneurs, ideally with a track record in promoting services to businesses.
- Experience of simultaneously leading multiple and diverse marketing campaigns across different markets and services and audiences over a large geographical base.
- A demonstrable evidence-based approach to evaluation.
- Experience of winning contracts and successful pitching as well as retaining clients.
- Experience of building insights and analytics capability in a corporate environment.
This is a 3-6 month contract initially with a possibility of extension or even temporary to permanent employment.
This is a live role with a key client and they require a start ASAP. Please submit an application for further details and immediate consideration.