Are you able to create a buzz around a software product? Do you look at technology and think to yourself… ‘I like the tech, but they could do so much more with their messaging?’
This role is less about marketing… and more about building a brand through thought leadership and PR.
Brand Recruitment are currently working on a confidential basis with a start-up going through an exciting period of growth. When I say growth, I mean they’ve been going for about a year and employ just over thirty people, which is a sign of where they’re heading. They are going places… fast, and they’d like you to join in with that journey!
In order to be considered for this position you must be a PR and marketing pioneer, an ideas person and someone who can develop marketing messaging through more than just white papers, product sheets and collateral. They want a ‘buzz’ and a ‘hype’ surrounding the product and in return you get to run campaigns which you feel are necessary to get them there. Think of Google and you’re almost there in terms of who they’d like…
- Establishing and executing the marketing strategy
- Definition and execution of all PR and marketing campaigns and lead generation activities centrally and in coordination with regions as needed
- Management and strategic direction of everything digital for the company in question
- Ownership of all marketing events – you can do them as ‘wacky’ as you like…
- Market research, management of technical analyst relationships and monitoring of competitor activity… to see how you can do it if differently and with more impact
- Content direction for all outbound collateral (such as web site, lead generation and sales collateral, conference and event content, product announcements)
This fantastic role will require a candidate with some experience of strategic direction and hands on comms experience also. Candidates will only be considered if they are coming from a solid software industry background and ideally the chosen person will have worked within a small team or start-up previously before.
If this sounds like you… please send your application through.
This role would be most suited to candidates from Cambridge, St. Neots, St Ives, Huntingdon, Saffron Walden, Royston, Bedford and Newmarket.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days please assume that your application has not been successful.