- Lead the development and implementation of the marketing and creative strategy with plans and activities to raise brand awareness and to deliver impactful fundraising and advocacy campaigns.
- Developing strategic priorities and implement plans to raise awareness of the Organisation's activities and their impact.
- Manage the Marketing and Creative Department budget
To be the guardian of event photography, filming and intellectual property, managing distribution of logos, copy and images, including all imagery/footage used on the web.
Developing and implementing the Marketing and Creative strategy, related plans and brand management to ensure campaigns achieve maximum impact
- Management of the Marketing and Creative Department developing and implementing strategies / workplans and Key Performance Indicators
- Support fundraising and income generation with an effective digital strategy and digitial marketing plans
- Provide effective leadership, motivation and development of the Marketing and Creative Department and act as an inspiring role model