Job Title: Head of Marketing & Communications
Salary: Up to £70,000, depending on experience
About The Company
Established as one of London's architectural, cultural and events landmarks, the venue welcomes more than 1.6million visitors each year. With an enviable portfolio of over 200 exhibitions, corporate events and conferences, they really are one of the capital's busiest venues. They are now looking for a talented Head of Marketing & Communications to provide first-rate leadership to the marketing and communications team.
About The Head of Marketing & Communications
As the Head of Marketing & Communications, you'll outline a comprehensive marketing and communications plan as well as manage and develop the team to improve day-to-day effectiveness.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Marketing & Communications:
- You'll manage and develop the marketing and communications team.
- You'll create effective multi-channel campaigns that align with the company's objectives.
- You'll oversee marketing plans for the venue that align with the company strategy.
- You'll raise awareness of all business streams through brand led marketing campaigns.
About The Successful Head of Marketing & Communications
If you have a proven track record in managing a multi-functional marketing and communications team and understand how best to use a variety of marketing and PR channels, then this could be your ideal role.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Head of Marketing & Communications
- Experience managing and developing a multi-functional marketing and communications team.
- Skilled in all major marketing and PR channels.
- Sufficient knowledge of the exhibition industry.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build relationships and influence others.
The Head of Marketing & Communications role pays an annual salary up to £70,000 and includes excellent benefits and incentives.
For more information about the Head of Marketing & Communications role or to apply, send your CV now to Luke at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, Digital Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive