As a Head of Marketing & Communications, you'll be responsible for leading the Marketing & Communications strategy to promote the company's message. Use experience of digital, paid media, PR, events and strategic partnership to shape activity with external agencies, media owners and brand partners.
You will also be responsible for handling the relationship with multiple stakeholders both in the UK and abroad, as well as managing 3 direct reports.
This is a unique opportunity to join a very unique organization and support the business from a marketing & communication perspective, using analytical skills to plan, evaluate, campaigns and monitor team performance. optimise
- Creating and executing the marketing & communications plan
- Responsible for implementation of the brand across departments, both digital and print
- Handling relationships with multiple key stakeholders globally
- Managing the Marketing & Communications team
- Managing and developing strong relationships with Media, the industry, brand, influencers and relevant agencies
- Manager the budgets and forecast
- Responsible for the company's website
- Provide outstanding leadership to team members, including opportunities for coaching and development
- Use analytical skills to plan, evaluate and optimise campaigns
- Responsible for developing communications procedures around crisis management and leading the communication strategy in the event of a crisis
- 7+ years experience in marketing and communications
- Experience in creating and implementing marketing & communication strategies
- Experience in leading a team across different departments
- Media contacts with whom you already have established working relationships
- Experience working with B2B and B2C and ideally with government organization
- Ability to monitor success through gathering, analysing and reporting.
- Project planning and budgeting skills and experience
A new cultural government organization based in London.
Salary & Benefits
£60,000-£70,000 + benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be eligible for this position