A Real Estate firm with exciting plans for expansion are hiring a Head of Marketing. The Head of Marketing will create the firm's marketing strategy by working closely with senior executives and will lead the marketing team.
This role is ideal for an experienced senior marketer who has previously built and led marketing teams whilst also creating a detailed marketing and communications strategy. You will have a desire for a new challenge and to craft the positioning and messaging of the firm.
This is a newly created role and your aim will be to build upon an already globally recognised brand and to introduce best in class marketing practices across the firm. You will also advise on their plans to move into new sectors and create new brands.
The first stage of the role will be to undertake a detailed analysis and evaluation of the current marketing outputs and team. Following this you will discuss your findings with senior leaders of the firm and then create and deliver a broad marketing strategy to aid their impressive ongoing growth.
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior leaders
- Create an effective marketing and communications strategy and define how it will be delivered and measured
- Work closely with senior colleagues to understand the strategies and business goals of each sector
- Implement marketing best practices and a culture of excellence across the firm
- Act as brand guardian and set the overall tone for the brand
- Add to discussions for the direction of the firm
- Lead public relations to improve awareness and market positioning - partnerships and agency management
- Manage marketing budgets and report on progress at board meetings
- Be a confident senior stakeholder for marketing both internally and externally
- Lead and inspire marketing team
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Frequent exposure to executive or board level stakeholders
- Possess extensive experience across the full marketing mix
- Experience developing marketing and brand strategy and overseeing its delivery
- Successful track record of developing and leading teams
- Demonstrable experience of leading marketing functions in high growth businesses
- Proven track record in raising the profile of organisations in which you have worked
- Have a high attention to detail and strive in a high achieving environment