One of London's most exciting and hotly tipped start-ups has fantastic opportunity for a bright, passionate, analytical and creative leader to join their growing team as Head of Marketing.
The business has used innovative technology to build an insurance company for a new generation of customers. Over the last two years the company have gone from nothing to building one of the top-rated home insurance providers in the UK and are continuing to grow at a phenomenal rate.
Reporting into the co-founders, the Head of Marketing will have the opportunity to be responsible for all aspects of marketing, from strategy to delivery and will share in the continued development and establishment of this fledgling brand to household market leader.
Benefits include a generous market competitive salary along with an equity stake in the company, 25 days holiday, fully expenses training along with whatever resources and equipment is required to do the job well.
- Defining the high-level marketing strategy across the business, identifying opportunities and mapping out the short medium and long term approach
- Having oversight across all marketing channels with a specific focus on SEO, PPC, Paid Social and email campaigns along with running trials in new channels
- Selecting and managing relationships with agencies in order to retain the competitive edge
- Setting and managing the marketing budget, working closely with the business directors and founders, and being an integral part of the leadership team
- Making sure marketing takes a joined-up approach with product management and the rest of the team
- Experience across a broad range of marketing disciplines and deeper experience of at least two areas, will ensure you are able to hit the ground running and deliver added value to the organisation
- Being as comfortable with numerically driven digital or direct response marketing as you are with brand marketing and creative will demonstrate your versatility and multiskilled approach
- Experience in direct to consumer marketing for a high growth online or multi-channel business will enable you to take this B2C organisation to the next level
- Experience managing and developing people so as the department grows you have the knowledge required to lead a successful team
- To have worked with and managed marketing agencies so you can get the best out of relationships and maximise ROI
- You will be an enthusiastic problem solver so that you're comfortable dealing with new challenges in a rapidly changing environment.
This is opportunity is for a someone who wants to advance their marketing career with a highly innovative and entrepreneurial company. If this sounds like the next step in your career, please apply today.............