We are working with a very successful tech business based in South West London who are looking for an impressive Head of Marketing to join their team.
Responsibilities for the role of Head of Marketing include:
- Developing the marketing strategy to optimally position the business and its products in a crowded market segment.
- Building and maintaining, and then executing, 90-day marketing plans.
- Coach and mentor 2 Marketing Executives (Campaign Manager and Marketing Manager) broadly aligned to Demand and Lead Gen activities.
- Manage external suppliers, including designer, web agencies, PR agency.
- Measure and report on marketing effectiveness through agreed KPIs and performance metrics.
- Drive co-operative marketing programmes with Genesys.
- Curate high quality content to communicate.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 7 to10 years of experience in a marketing function within SaaS/PaaS provided contact centre or unified communications.
- A track record of successful marketing communications across lead and demand gen programmes.
- Strong business acumen with ability to contribute to thought leadership.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with diverse stakeholders (senior / junior, tech / non-tech) and represent the business externally.
- Great presentation and interpersonal skills, creative and analytical mind-set.
- A degree in Marketing or preferably professional qualifications at degree / masters level such as a CIM Professional Diploma / Post Grad at Level 6/7.
- Public speaking experience.
If you have the experience and the drive, then apply below.