Our client who is one of the UK's leading self storage retailers is looking for a Head of Marketing to joint their leadership team in London.
Reporting to Managing Director of the business, the success candidate will be responsible for the development and management of the marketing strategy while managing a small marketing team.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing the diverse marketing team and define, own and deliver the marketing strategy for the business
- Marketing for multi-site operations
- Optimising and building both online and offline Marketing
- Managing and overseeing the performance of the company's bespoke website and the web development projects
- Managing the partner agencies to ensure projects are delivered on time and provide a strong ROI
- Create and analyse reports to identify trends whilst working with multiple reporting systems
- Responsible for the Marketing budget
Skills required for this role are:
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Retail B2C and B2B experience is essential
- Experience of managing marketing campaigns/support and requests for multiple sites is necessary
- A creative flare with a strong initiative and the ability to be flexible in your approach to multiple tasks
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
This is an outstanding and challenging career prospect working for a rapidly growing organisation at the heart of London. If you would like to become part of an ambitious, constantly striving to deliver the best customer experience team, please do apply with your CV in order to be contacted for a confidential discuss about what is on offer.