Our client who is a leading serviced offices marketplace is looking for a Head of Marketing to join their growing team in Central London.
This is a unique, opportunity for an ambitious, energetic and disciplined professional with a successful track record working across full marketing mix. As the Head of Marketing, you will take the responsibility for the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business while working very closely with the senior leadership team.
- Take the lead in developing brand and market position by creating a multi-channel marketing strategy to incorporate digital and non-digital routes
- Managing content development & thought leadership pieces
- Reinforce company's market position in the mind of the consumer through ownership of customer interaction workflows and direct marketing initiatives
- Managing 3rd party agencies
- Strong B2B background targeting multiple industry segments, ideally within a service-based environment
- Ideally direct involvement with, or a strong understanding of, the flexible / serviced office industry, global agile working trends and property in general
- Strong understanding of brand development and project management.
- Confident leader capable of influencing staff at all levels of an organisation
- Ability to identify and exploit new marketing opportunities with a focused creative outlook
This is a truly fantastic career opportunity for a strategic marketing leader. If you would like to work for the company that see marketing as a heart of their business, then you should apply with your CV.