Take this international market leader to the next level with creative multi channel marketing and commercial thinking across borders and industries
Head of Marketing - £65,000-£85,000 - Surrey
An established market leader in candidate assessment and career potential development, our client offers real opportunity to make an impact and spread their wings with its flat structure, global outlook and fabulous client portfolio
The role of Head of Marketing offers real scope to take this market leader to the next level in the UK and across its international marketplace.
Creativity and commerciality are embraced to drive forward the brand as thought leader, maintaining the loyalty and strong relationships of clients and developing programmes to explore new markets, sectors and generate deeper access in existing markets and clients.
Key aspects of the role of the Head of Marketing are:
- working with the local and international teams to build impactful marketing programmes
- develop content and insightful campaigns
- manage all aspects of the brand to ensure a powerful, coherent and consistent brand in all markets and media
- develop the digital presence via campaigns, content, CMS and CRM activities to improve profile, lead quality and volume
- develop a considered lead generation programme working alongside sales consultants
- support the events programme and take ownership of the bi-annual company conference
To be the successful Head of Marketing you will bring:
- significant experience in the B2B environment, most probably from professional services. Experience within recruitment/talent management would be welcome although not essential
- proven ability in lifting the digital footprint through content and campaigns to drive awareness and leads
- ability to operate autonomously and to lead a small team based across multi sites. Leadership, interpersonal skill and collaborative stance are essential
- evidence of success operating internationally, with gravitas, sensitivity and awareness
- be educated to degree level, with qualifications in marketing or and/or commercial discipline
Please note, some travel will be required in this role, mostly shorthaul. The role is based in Surrey and whilst some flexibility is possible the role is largely office based.
Head of Marketing - £65,000-£85,000 - SurreyIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.