Head of Marketing
£65,000 - £70,000
Based in central London
About my client
This luxury kitchen designer has been creating beautiful handmade bespoke kitchens for more than 35 years. They craft their furniture in four beautiful, timeless styles, so there is something for everyone...
To deliver a robust multi-channel marketing strategy and tactical plan which aligns with the business strategy and to ensure budgeted KPI's are achieved.
- Ensure every customer touch point across all channels represent the proposition, service and business brand in a consistent way
- To identify market trends and constantly strive to develop and re-appraise the marketing tools within the business to ensure they consistently deliver for the company, and maintain a competitive advantage for the business
- Organise the creation, production and distribution of all promotional materials, e.g. brochures, leaflets, mailings, etc.
- Manage all media campaigns – from origination through to media placement
- Co-ordinate all PR activities
- Retail or customer facing experience on and offline
- An understanding of digital and social media and how this translates into KPS's
- Experience in converting online customers into prospect leads
- Ability to work autonomously and manage key stakeholders
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis.**