HEAD OF MARKETING
Competitive salary and benefits, Bristol.
BE PART OF A NEW ERA IN A DYNAMIC, ENTREPRENEURIAL FOOD COMPANY.
Bart Ingredients was founded in 1963, and creates an innovative and imaginative range of herbs and spices for consumers with ingredients sourced from all over the globe. With over 500 products, distributed across the Grocery trade, the company has just been acquired by German based Fuchs Group, which is the largest family owned spices group in the world.
With a turnover exceeding £27m per annum and growing fast, the company has created a new role as Head of Marketing to drive the business forward strategically.
- Developing the core Bart brand, professionalising the ‘look and feel’ and communications programme around it, especially via digital channels.
- Expanding key sales channels, especially online (B2C) direct to the consumer and via export internationally.
- Growing own label business through expansion in retail outlets, and diversification of the core product range.
- As part of the senior management team, making a significant strategic contribution to the growth of the business.
- Proven experience in B2C brand marketing, especially digital and social media.
- Hands on, down to earth and used to working with a small team in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment.
- Ideally from an FMCG background, with experience of working in the food sector an advantage but not essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high level of charisma and strength of character.
To apply, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference B170 and enclosing a covering letter.