This new leadership role is central to driving the success of the Smarty business. You will lead the strategy and execution for marketing, end to end. You will deliver best in class marketing campaigns to underpin the growth ambitions for the Smarty brand.
We are looking for someone with a hunger for defining and executing marketing activity across all channels and a thirst for excellence bringing best in class thinking to the Smarty marketing team.
This role requires extensive marketing, communications and PR experience with the ability to influence and build relationships across the business. You have end to end responsibility for brand awareness, acquisition, engagement and retention through innovative and strategic marketing initiatives.
- Define and lead the overall marketing and communications strategy and planning for SMARTY to deliver overall business strategy and goals.
- In partnership with other team members and internal partners, develop strategies that drive a customer lifecycle approach which encompasses acquisition, conversion, growth and retention.
- Champion and herald the voice of the customer – ensure that all plans, strategies, communications and ideas centre around the customer / insight.
- Develop and deliver personalised customer propositions and targeted and innovative marketing campaigns taking into consideration customer segment and market nuances.
- Develop communications strategy and planning across all marketing channels.
- Devise and manage integrated communications platforms and campaigns across the communications mix: advertising, media, digital: E-CRM, social media and partnerships.
- Develop and manage the creation, delivery and tracking of SMARTY content plans across the platform, and extended through social media channels.
- Responsible of the total communications and PR budget, including financial reporting, budgeting and performance tracking.
- Develop and manage the creation and roll out of the PR strategy.
- Manage external communications and PR agency relationships.
- Keep abreast of competitor activities and industry developments to inform the business, and apply as necessary to marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with Research and Insights team to ensure we are always researching and identifying strategic marketing opportunities, partnerships and alliances with a view to acquiring and converting new customers, as well as solidifying brand positioning