Are you steeped in the hospitality and service sector? We are looking for a Head of Marketing to deliver comprehensive marketing plans to aid the continued expansion and success of a leading care home group.
Head of Marketing-£70,000-£80,000-London
Our client is a premier healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care, with a significant number of homes throughout the UK. They offer a caring and vibrant environment with quality living and dining facilities, varied activity programmes and peace of mind to residents and their families that the right care and support are always on hand alongside enabling residents to experience a great day, every day.
In this newly created role as Head of Marketing you will manage and mentor your team to lead and implement a marketing strategy and plan to build brand awareness, generate leads and help deliver against occupancy and revenue targets for both brands in this leading care home group.
Key responsibilities include:
* Develop and execute national marketing campaigns and effective local sales and marketing plans for each community
* Develop marketing material addressing potential residents and their families
* Develop toolkit to deliver effective local activity to raise awareness and engagement in the local community
* Generate positive national and local PR to build brand awareness and preference
* Manage digital marketing campaigns optimising the channel mix and creative
* Develop the websites to bring to life the experience for residents and their families with clear navigation, user journeys and call to action to maximize conversion rates
*Develop and implement database marketing strategy
* Ensure the end to end customer experience for families and residents across all touchpoints meets their needs
* Develop and implement partnerships with charities and other thought leaders
* Manage marketing budgets, tracking and forecasting spend effectively at both a national and local level, putting in place appropriate reporting to measure marketing effectiveness.
To be the successful Head of Marketing for this leading Care Home Group, based in Buckinghamshire, you will have experience in health, care or customer centric consumer businesses and experience in multi site businesses. Plus, you will have demonstrable skills and experiences in the following:
* Experience, leading a functional team across all marketing disciplines inc. digital marketing, local marketing and PR
* You will be comfortable managing a significant budget and able to articulate and evaluate the effectiveness of all initiatives on and off line
* You are highly numerate with solid commercial acumen
* You have the ability to handle multiple initiatives and prioritise effectively
* You're a strong team player with a track record of building relationships and working collaboratively cross functionally and cross borders with teams in the UK and US.
If this sounds like you, apply online now!
Head of Marketing-£70,000-£80,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.