A rapidly growing technology company focused on enabling clients to create the most efficient and effective work environments is looking for a Head of Marketing.
Reporting into a CEO of the business, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development and execution of the marketing strategy globally.
Key Duties & Objectives:
- Develop and implement the Global Marketing and Communications strategy for their unique and universal workplace technology.
- Develop and activate multi-channel strategy with targeted landing pages and outbound campaigns while sharpening their digital presence through SEO, backlinks, Social, Reviews and Partners
- Build strong library of collateral that is targeted for specific customers including verticals, partners and customer persona roles.
- Build a team of high quality graphical and content suppliers that can contribute to development of collateral in an agile manner
- Design a digital marketing operating system using Hubspot, Gotowebinar and LinkedIn for marketing processes
- Define and measure marketing success through key leading indicators such as engagement in webinars, survey responses, SEO performance
- Significant marketing experience (ideally 8+ years) working at a senior level, with strong lead generation expertise, ideally coming from a B2B Tech/Software background. Global experience would be an advantage.
- Strong background in digital marketing
- A proven track record of generating growth through marketing campaigns.
- Strategic thinker, able to translate strategic thinking in to practical actions and to think ahead
- Curious, optimistic, innovative, persuasive; happy to challenge the status quo.
- A passion for quality, always on the look-out for improvements and driven to be the best in class.
- Good eye for design and strong copywriting skills
- Fluency in English (other language skills would be an advantage)