Robert Half Creative are teaming up with an exciting startup looking to bring in a Head of Marketing on a day rate contract. This role is 12 months long and paying between £300-£400 a day.
Head of Marketing
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on, metrics-driven VP of Marketing to help our client grow their
brand and reach their customer acquisition objectives for 2021. To succeed in this exciting role, you
will need to develop their digital presence and build ways to acquire new customers and effectively
Working alongside an in-house designer, junior marketer and web developer, the role holder will be
responsible for driving strategy and leading the team to accelerate growth through customer
acquisition, activation and retention.
- Lead all aspects of marketing and brand/product management (Digital, Social, New Products Ideation, Affiliate, Email, SEO, PR Influencer, etc)
- Define, budget, and lead our paid media campaigns activities for customer acquisition across channels
- Develop brand positioning, marketing materials and consistent brand storytelling across all outlets
- Responsible for defining and implementing mechanisms for determining the effectiveness of our marketing activities and reporting the results to the management team frequently
- Oversee content creation for marketing, including emails, product pages, and other marketing materials
- At least 7 years experience in a marketing role at a VP level with proven track record working in the online education sector
- Track record of building brands using low cost, high ROI marketing tactics
- Someone who has the understanding that an early stage growth company requires someone in leadership to get their hands dirty in order to get the job done.
- Rigorously holding oneself and others accountable for achieving high levels of individual and organizational performance.
- Experience using content and other distribution channels to successfully position the company's brand and long-term vision
- Strategic and creative thinker with attention to detail and focus on delivery
Entreprenuerial business in the Education and training (online) industry. This is a great opportunity to gain unrivalled exposure and really make an impact. Based across the City of London, the US and other locations
Salary & Benefits
Day rate contract, can be based in the City of London or remotely anywhere in the UK - paying between £300-£400 a day. Great role in the education and training sector of entreprenuers.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.