Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
A legal technology business with several brands working across B2B and B2C in UK and two other international regions is looking to appoint its first Head of Marketing to work closely with Group CEO and Commercial Director to set marketing and brand strategy that will raise profile, deliver new business leads and better engage with customers.
Specific objectives include:
- Develop Group and individual brand and marketing strategies
- Develop team and execute plan, ensuring collaboration and cross selling opportunities
- Plan and direct Group and local marketing campaigns
- Oversee marketing budget and calendar across full mar-comms remit from internal comms and PR to events, website and social media
- Put measurement in place and ensure ROI of activities
Successful candidates must have previous senior marketing experience within legal, insurance or motor vehicle sectors and track record of working within an international multi-brand environment.
Due to high volume of responses, we are only able to respond to candidates that fulfil above requirements.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.