The Head of Marketing will be responsible for leading and overseeing the brand, marketing and digital strategies for a leading membership organisation. The role also plays a key role in the development of a membership engagement strategy and leads on the cross-organisation implementation and analysis.
- Responsible for developing and delivering the marketing strategy
- Oversee all marketing and membership communications activity
- Develop a marketing strategy to maximise membership recruitment, leading a team to implement, analyse results and revise strategy accordingly.
- Oversee and implement market research, including competitor analysis, to identify members and customer needs and to support the rationale for the development of new products and services
- Oversee use of and lead on development of the brand
- Continue to lead a programme of digital marketing transformation and activity.
- Support and actively contribute expertise to membership development and engagement strategy
- Develop and manage a segmented membership proposition that fully supports the surgical profession and members at all stages of their career, across all categories.
- Develop and manage a structured programme of engagement and support for members and prospective members.
- Oversee the maintenance and development of the digital offering including websites and intranet.
- Collection of digital analytics to ensure proper evaluation of work and constant improvement.
- Providing insight into any business or commercial opportunities that open up with a greater digital presence
- Lead, manage and develop the marketing and digital team resulting in improved motivation and outcomes.
- Experience in a membership/marketing role
- Proven track record of developing, delivering and measuring member/customer engagement
- Proven track record of implementing digital best practice
- Experience of monitoring metrics through using data, statistics, analytics and insight to inform and evaluate activities effectively, including
- Experience of maintaining and increasing membership or customer's base for a similar large organisation.