Head of Marketing
An exciting opportunity has arisen: to join an innovative tech-focused businesses to grow their presence in the UK as their Head of Marketing.
This organisation have been ahead of the curve in developing a software that allows them to achieve their vision: To make it possible to work anywhere in the world and see success. They have come to the Silicon Valley of the UK; Cambridge to find driven individuals to join their team.
They have trusted employees to work from home, and implemented this years ago; cutting commutes and allowing employees the flexibility to work from home daily. Offices do exist, they are beautiful; The team are inspiring and they encourage monthly meetings to share best practice in person; offering the perfect blend of flexibility and collaboration.
As Head of Marketing you will work with a global team on the growth. The team are fast paced, driven individuals lead by a ground-breaking founder and inspirational senior leadership team including their CEO, who started as a Sales Manager and worked her way to the top. The team are encouraged to learn and develop in a supportive and ambitious way. They've managed to maintain a wide-eyed and fearless start-up mentality despite global growth.
Untethered to an office, you will be trusted to deliver the digital marketing strategy for a core brand in their portfolio. Experience in software or SaaS product marketing and Business to Business marketing will be invaluable; from competitive analysis, customer trends, to positioning the product and utilising a PPC and SEO strategy to deliver growth.
To be successful in this role your will:
- Be creative in utilising marketing as a tool to make a difference.
- Have a background in marketing innovative technology.
- Drive results in Branding, PPC & SEO.
- Maximise return on marketing spend, to affect change.
- Take accountability for a for a core B2B brand.
- Have an impact across divisions, connecting with global teams.
- Create and deliver content in multiple channels to drive change.
- Be a motivated individual able to demonstrate success in getting things done.
- Inspire internal and external stakeholders to deliver a consistency.
- Have a proven track record of inspiring teams to deliver.
- Grow the team; recruiting new team members.
With intuitive leaders, a team of motivated go-getters and innovative technology, this company are well on their way -- but they need more people to can help write and tell their story and really grow their presence from the UK. If you are excited about marketing innovative products and this opportunity speaks to you, apply today or contact Keri Rossiter-Turner at The One Group at krossiter- to discuss further.