A unique Head of Marketing role has risen within a leading children's charity to join a growing team in Central London. As the Head of Marketing you will responsible for creating and executing on the marketing strategy.
The successful candidate will be a team player, with a wealth of experience in digital marketing and ability to work in an agile environment.
- Define and maintain best practice for all marketing tasks, setting standards to the best use of channels, propositions and campaigns to maximise the value of supporters across the supporter engagement cycle.
- Use data analysis and insight to set direction of standards and best practise.
- Develop a team of brilliant marketeers to fulfil its supporter engagement goals.
- Deliver effective and efficient owned & bought marketing to cold & warm audiences in line with their overall strategic marketing plan.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing Planning to manage the day to day performance of media agency.
- Keep up-to-date with marketing trends within the sector and beyond, providing thought leadership and generally maintain a strong external orientation and network.
- Proven experience of team leadership by inspiring and improving the performance of a team of marketeers, through coaching, capability development and talent management.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing a customer/supporter centric marketing programme, across the whole supporter engagement cycle.
- Proven leadership experience in data driven, multi-channel and multi-product marketing in the charity, public or private sector, including significant digital marketing experience.
- Significant experience of delivering marketing through matrixed structures such as squads or multi-disciplinary teams.
- Leading edge understanding of the use of insight, audience segmentations and data driven decision making to improve marketing effectiveness.
- Knowledge and experience of fundraising and campaigning products, campaigns and techniques.
- An experience gained within Non-for-Profit a plus