Robert Half are partnering with a Fintech start-up during this phase of high growth as they're looking to hire a Head of Marketing to join their London based team.
You will be responsible for developing and executing a marketing strategy, working alongside external resources to support the implementation process and driving business growth.
You will have full autonomy in using various marketing channels to acquire new customers, developing organic and paid search/media campaigns, implementing a communications strategy and overseeing all social media channels.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced marketing director to have a huge impact in a fast growing business.
- Development and implementation of the annual marketing strategy
- Development and implementation of multi-channel campaigns to deliver business growth, this includes acquisition, conversion, retention via both organic and paid media.
- Social Media management (content creation and implementation)
- Create a communications and PR strategy to promote the message via key media channels
- Manage external agencies
- 7+ years experience in a similar role as a Head of Marketing or Marketing Director
- Experience in creating and successfully implementing an annual marketing plan
- Experience in managing external agencies from briefing to execution
- Experience in Financial Services would be ideal but not required
- Experience in successfully developing a communications strategy that delivers results
A fast growing Fintech start-up with huge plans for growth, based in the City of London.
Salary & Benefits
£60,000 - £70,000 + benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.