From its creation by 2 entrepreneurs 4 years ago, to today 80+ employees strong, this organisation has achieved phenomenal success, growing turn over and profit exponentially year on year and now with offices in London, New York and Paris.
Having recently secured a significant cash injection through series B funding, one of their key priorities is to invest in Marketing, by firstly bringing on an experienced and passionate Head of Marketing who will have the freedom to create and deliver strategy, create a solid brand with uniform voice and positioning, change the marcom culture from top down to bottom up in order to empower local teams, and enable the organisation to achieve even bigger goals.
The role is based in Mayfair and comes with all the benefits you would expect of a role at this level; international travel, stock options to be negotiated as part of the package, flexibility and full autonomy.
If you love working in the fast paced, tech start up space, and you are looking for your next challenge where you can get stuck in and get your hands dirty, this could be the perfect move for you.
This role will be very hands on from the start and will encompass a full overhaul of all marketing activity. Some of the specific priorities will include:
- Coordination and unification across branding, messaging and all assets
- Creation of new, and enhancing of existing assets including landing pages and BOFU content
- Solid brand building through thought leadership, events and deeply researched, high value content
- Building an ROI-oriented framework for Social media presence along with a PR management framework that can be used by each of the country teams
- Creating a structure that local teams can easily adapt in their day to day comms & report to you on results/progress
- Lead gen, nurturing and qualifications for sales through email funnels and sequences
- Research and deliver profitable affiliate programs.
- Prior experience working in a tech, start-up environment, most likely an online business, SaaS platform, online lead-gen or affiliate business - please note this is a must requirement to be considered for the role -
- You will be a full stack marketer with experience in multiple channels and martech stacks, including SEO/SEM
- Growth marketing track record: demonstration of +x% in leads, sales, organic traffic
- Strong editorial background, you will have designed and put in application content strategies as well as being capable of writing compelling copy by yourself
- Sales-driven: "Smarketing" background, worked closely with sales or as part of a sales team
- "Can-do"/"Hands-on" attitude: you are happy to things yourself whenever it's more efficient or when it is necessary
Additional attributes that would be very advantageous to success in the role would be fluency in French as well as English, some experiences of coding and experience of running a personal monitized website or social media channel, but these final points are nice to haves not essentials.
If this sounds like a challenge you'd like to get your teeth stuck in to, please apply immediately as we are looking to move very fast with the process
(Unfortunately due an overwhelmingly high level of applicants for roles of this nature, and the client's specific requirements, I only have the capacity to respond to applicants who fully match these requirements. If you don't hear back shortly after submitting your application, presume you have not been successful, but do feel free to link-in with me and keep in touch about other opportunities).