Head of Marketing, Cambridge -
Brand Recruitment are delighted to be partnering exclusively with Bridgeway Security Solutions Ltd to help them find their new Head of Marketing.
Established in 2011 by Managing Director, Jason Holloway, Bridgeway Security Solutions is an information security specialist focusing on three main technology areas, mobility, cloud security and security intelligence. With an impressive and diverse customer base spanning multiple industry sectors, Bridgeway set the industry standard by delivering innovative technology solutions, combined with first-class consultative services.
With a clear vision and exciting growth plans in place the business is in a strong position to continue its expansion and now needs a strategic, yet operational, head of marketing to create and then implement a robust marketing strategy.
- Conduct a review and appraisal of the current marketing function and associated activities in order to ascertain best approach moving forward, including assessing any areas where there are a skills gap and new hires need to be made.
- Create, plan and manage the marketing strategy for the business and be ultimately responsible for driving it forwards.
- Work closely with the MD in order to help build the B2B brand and company awareness, developing a deep understanding of the target personas and customers, as well as developing a lead generation programme to support
- Plan, manage and deliver a lead generation programme for the business by managing various marketing programs including user forums, breakfast briefings, webinars, tradeshows and more.
- Lead on the creation and delivery of a content strategy, working with the MD and other senior members of the team in order to produce compelling content with which to promote the business and its services.
- Assume responsibility for corporate collateral content generation, including white papers, briefing papers, data sheets, case studies and other collateral pieces.
- Report on the impact of marketing campaigns and content driven programmes in terms of lead generation through to opportunity creation, via weekly reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress and success.
- Have ownership of Hub Spot Marketing Automation and CRM system for implementing marketing activities and reporting them.
- Where appropriate attend seminars, training sessions, and other related industry events that can be located in the UK or Ireland.
- Manage the marketing budget and instruct external agencies for ad-hoc projects where appropriate.
Key skills & experience required:
- An extensive B2B marketing background at senior level, preferably within IT, Software, Information Security or a related field.
- Strategically capable yet very hands-on in your approach, able to lead the marketing strategy and personally drive the marketing plan and its implementation.
- ROI focused and able to drive impactful inbound demand that converts into sales whilst positioning Bridgeway as a Cyber Security/Information Security specialist.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to work collaboratively with a diverse range of colleagues and customers
- The ability to communicate in a constructive and emotionally intelligent way,
- Confident when articulating ideas and comfortable when constructively challenging the ideas of others, yet equally happy to be challenged, all for the greater good.
- A self-starter, self-motivated and enthusiastic with a willingness and appetite to learn!
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines whilst producing high levels of activity.
In return you will be offered:
- An annual basic starting salary ranging from £55,000 - £75,000 dependent on skills and experience.
- Employee share options scheme
- 30 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays
- Access to the Company 'perks box' to include various discounts on retail items
- Remote and/or flexible working where appropriate (core hours 09.00-17.30)
- Monthly team days
- Free parking
If this role has grabbed your attention and you would like to find out more, please apply at your earliest convenience with your CV and we will respond as soon as we can.
Based in Swavesey on the outskirts of Cambridge, the role may suit those willing to commute from Huntingdon, Peterborough, St Neots, Papworth Everard, Bedford, Saffron Walden, Royston, Letchworth Garden City.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs. Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.