Head of Marketing - Retail Partners - £100-120k + benefits
Our client is an innovative brand who are well-established in international territories and building their presence in the UK - a technology platform working with retail/lifestyle brands, with a consumer focus. They are already working with some exciting names in the retail space, and continuing to build on this.
The role will entail overall responsibility for brand, marketing, PR, and social for the UK market – reporting into the CMO.
It’s an exciting opportunity for someone creative and driven, with broad marketing experience and proven experience in working with retailers to execute partnerships / launch plans.
Some of the key accountabilities will include:
- Managing PR agency , ensuring a regular flow of news, both proactive and reactive
- Working with the digital marketing agency and manage paid for digital advertising, including SEO, to ensure relevance with UK merchants.
- Managing the Partnership programme
- Working with retailers to execute partnerships and launch plans
- Developing and executing the annual promotional activity calendar which includes UK retail events, brand specific events, and merchant specific events.
- Managing a Social Media Manager – developing social media strategy
If you're interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
(Due to a high volume of applications, please be aware that it may not be possible to respond to all applicants)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.