A global consumer electronics and mobile communications company is looking for a Head of Marketing to join their newly created marketing team in Slough.
As the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for communicating with and growing the consumer base in the UK market. The Head of Marketing will work in their London office in close collaboration with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Product, and Operations to effectively acquire, engage and retain new consumers in the UK.
The successful candidate will work in a fast-growing environment where charisma, creativity and strategic thinking are essential to their success.
What you'll do
- Provide strong leadership to the team, articulate a vision of growth for the UK market, and develop consumer-centric marketing strategy, plans and execution
- Deliver focused, attributable, large scale coordinated marketing programs to accelerate capture of addressable market
- Provide counsel to the leadership team and cross-functional teams on the UK landscape (media and societal trends, growth opportunities, competitive landscape)
- Drive alignment, understanding and adoption of UK target audiences across all stakeholders
- Work closely with agencies to develop best in-class brand/PR marketing campaigns - as such, a strong background managing agency and creative partners is required
- Develop consumer marketing strategies to successfully establish the brand; driving awareness, growth and loyalty through traditional media, digital, social, partnerships and owned channels
- Work closely with Business Development and Brand Partnerships to drive cultural relevance and user interest
- Manage the marketing budget for to ensure marketing programs executed are ROI optimised
Who you are
- Must be a proven leader, able to manage teams remotely
- Proven B2C / B2B marketing experience gained within FMCG, fashion, luxury brands or consumer technology
- Proven track record of converting high-level business and marketing strategy into tangible, effective local marketing execution across channels.
- Data and ROI driven
This is truly fantastic opportunity for a great marketing leader. If you would like to be part of the marketing led organisation then please apply with your CV today or email: firstname.lastname@example.org