Shanly Group are recruiting for a Head of Marketing to lead the growth of the group’s marketing and manage a small team.
This is a hands on role liaising and supporting the various departments of the business in their marketing endeavours. You will successfully lead and develop the existing team and improve the organisation and professionalism of our marketing.
The ideal candidate will have the drive, passion and enthusiasm for this fast paced environment. You will work in a collaborative style and have strong management skills.
Ultimately responsible for providing recommendations and tools that will directly aide the sales and lettings of out residential and commercial properties.
Responsibilities as follows:
- Responsible for protecting the Shanly Group brand.
- Setting and implementing the marketing strategy - including digital marketing and PR campaigns.
- Working closely with the company’s sales and letting teams; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with cost effective and appropriate tools and materials.
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team, including the marketing manager, marketing assistant and creative designer, managing and controlling the marketing department budget.
- Build and maintain strong results focused relationships with external service providers, such as PR agencies and design agencies.
- Develop and deliver external and internal communications.
- Continuous analysis of our marketing efforts, of the competitive environment and consumer trends.
In return you will enjoy working with a professional and experienced property company, in a fun, results focused culture which recognises the value of its employees through a competitive reward package and learning and development opportunities.