A leading financial services firm are looking to appoint a new Head of Investor Relations to promote the business to the investment community and ensure that the company is fairly valued by the market.
- Act as the company spokesperson to investors and analysts: answer questions from investors, providing briefings to analysts and supporting the management in investor meetings. The job holders needs to develop an in-depth understanding of the company's business, and in particular the profit and balance sheet drivers.
- Build relationships with the buy and sell side: Become a information source trusted by the buy and sell side.
- Sell side consensus: regular contact with sell side analysts and compiling and reviewing sell side consensus estimates, and taking necessary steps to improve the accuracy.
- Results preparation: Managing the preparation of results materials including the press release, analyst presentations, script and supporting Q&A.
- Annual Report: Project managing the preparation of the Annual Report; liaise with the annual report design agency and co-ordinate content production within the business and the Board; author key sections of the business review.
The ideal candidate will have successfully run an IR department within a listed business and have a background within financial services.
For more information, please apply via the link provided or contact Jeremy Doyle at EMR.