Do you know the value of good communication?
We’re looking for a Head of Internal Communications and Stakeholder Engagement to create and deliver a communication and engagement strategy for our world-leading educational institution.
Can you earn the attention of an international audience?
As the Head of Internal Communications and Stakeholder Engagement, you’ll help to shape the way we speak to our people, around the world. Defining an all-encompassing narrative for the School, you’ll help to explain who we are and where we’re going, and inspire the next generation of business minds.
- Build and execute a compelling, connected internal communication and stakeholder engagement strategy
- Develop a narrative for the School to establish a unified culture and vision
- Oversee your own team and collectively deliver the highest standard of work
- Work strategically with the School’s leadership and head-of-level figures
- Manage a challenging and varied portfolio of work
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting impact on people, businesses and markets, internationally. To do that, we need to make sure that we communicate our message in an engaging, exciting way. It takes powerful language to deliver powerful ideas – and that’s where you come in. Here, you’ll pursue our ambition of becoming the leading business School internationally, by speaking to our global audience.
What we’re looking for
- 7-10 years’ experience in communications, including internal communications
- A record of successfully managing teams
- Demonstrable success leading communications for transformational change
- Proven ability to create communications strategies for internal stakeholders
- A demonstrable global mind-set
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we’re changing the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe’s digital capital – and in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
To apply – or to find out more about the Head of Internal Communications and Stakeholder Engagement role – please visit [link]
Closing date: 23rd October 2017