Head of Integrated Production (Milan) – Worldwide Networked Agency – to €100k
Worldwide networked agency seeks Head of Integrated Production for its Milan office.
- You will lead global campaign productions for a renowned drinks brand
- The role is available permanently or for a minimum 9-month contract
- You must have an EU passport or European visa to start work as soon as possible
- The ability to speak Italian is NOT required
The agency’s production and creative development processes are undergoing a transformation in line with the rising data / digital demands of the market. This is an exciting time to join and lead this transformation.
The role is based in Milan, with some travel to Amsterdam and other production locations required.
The Head of Integrated Production role
As Head of Integrated Production, you will be responsible for timely, cost-effective campaign delivery across all this drink brand’s global creative platforms. Approximately six TV, digital and print campaigns are produced each year.
You will head up the production team in Milan and work closely with the account and creative teams, facilitating ideation through to asset delivery.
The successful candidate will be well versed in all advertising disciplines with strong knowledge of digital and TV. Data campaigns, content production and print would be great to have, with experience running large retail productions an added bonus.
- Collaborate with the Client Services Director and Executive Creative Director to map annual campaign needs from a production / creative perspective
- Manage and allocate production resources accordingly, including coordination of Amsterdam-based resources
- Ultimate responsibility for managing the delivery of campaigns in line with timings / budgets
- Actively support creative ideation and the shift from TV focus to data-driven TTL campaigns by providing ongoing implementation expertise during reviews
- Excellent knowledge of the latest media formats, particularly digital and TV
- Handle ongoing client-facing relationships as the agency’s production expert, with monthly travel to Amsterdam
- Own and facilitate asset delivery process by establishing strong partnership with sister agency
Remuneration and benefits
The salary is to €100k with associated benefits akin to a large, global agency. The role would suit a candidate looking for a full-time position or a 9-month minimum term contract.
The is an extremely rare opportunity to work for one of the world’s best advertising agencies in a beautiful European city.
Heads of Integrated Production with solid digital and TV production knowledge please get in touch.