- Senior marketing role in one of UK's fastest growing and most exciting Series A scale-ups.
- Lead UK wide user acquisition as part of a city-by-city rollout.
- Join the business at a hugely exciting stage in their journey.
What a gem of an opportunity! Nestled in the heart of Bath is the little company that can. Dead set on their mission to transform the industry they're disrupting with their tech platform and subscription-based service. As they expand rapidly at home in the UK and globally, you will be joining them in a senior and crucial role, helping them on their journey to be the company that did.
What you’ll be doing
In short, you’ll be responsible for bringing more people in to the ‘top of the funnel’ and converting these in to paying customers. As this is a tech / digital business, the lion’s share of your marketing strategies will be digital – whether that’s paid search (PPC), targeted paid social, online PR, CRM, app marketing – anything really! You’ll be responsible for coming up with ideas and experiments to drive downloads / installations of the app, based on insights, data and analytics. The company is rolling out at pace across the UK and doing so on a city-by-city basis, you'll own high volume user acquisition in each city through targeted, effective and innovative marketing campaigns. The business has the support of external marketing agencies for specific digital channels (PPC, SEO, branding, content and broader marketing) – so this needn’t be a hands-on role if you perform at your best with overarching digital marketing strategy / ownership, although if you’d prefer to take these inhouse, totally your call. You'll inherit a small internal team to start with, and will be tasked with growing this out.
What experience you’ll need
- The big thing here is previous experience specifically delivering extremely high volumes of new users for a high-growth technology start up (ideally a B2C app) whose offering is fulfilled physically - think Uber, AirBnB, Deliveroo.
- Experience of having rolled this out on a city-by-city basis.
- Track record of impressive results that demonstrate that you are among the UK's best performance marketers, growth hackers, digital acquisition specialists (call it what you will).
- Having been with a scaling tech company, knowing the pitfalls and having ideas on how to do it better next time.
- Experience of managing and growing teams, as well as external agencies.
- The ability to work effectively at breakneck pace and thrive in this high-pace environment.
What you’ll get in return
Salary wise, we can be pretty flexible. We need the UK's best growth marketer and are able to pay market rate. If you can demonstrate that you have a track record in owning the end to end user acquisition piece for a growing tech business and can demonstrate the results that you can deliver on a city-by-city basis, we can no doubt find something that works for both parties. On top of that you’ll be playing a crucial role in the growth of a scale-up that has huge success behind it, a very exciting proposition and huge amounts of room to grow.
Whilst this business is based in Bath, we are looking for the UK's best here and can easily make remote working possibly to enable you joining the team.
If you think this could be just what you’ve been waiting for, please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today for a confidential discussion around the finer details.