Reporting into the Global Head of Marketing, this is an exciting opportunity to join on a six month initial FTC (mat cover)working with a leading Travel Brand in the Southern Home Counties as their Global Head of Communications.
A highly varied role with mixed responsibility, the ideal candidate will have demonstrable background:
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills (from mid - Board level stakeholders), able to advise and lead on their communications strategies across regions using consistent but localised styles
- Worked across internal and external communications
- Openness to work across levels (where necessary happy to write and publish copy across varied online blogs and posts, offline and press media) whilst also able to operate at a strategic level - driving forward the internal and external communications strategies
- Previous external comms work essential - trade press, media relations etc.
- Large global change program is underway, previous focus/ project work in Change communications would be highly beneficial
- A passion for and background in Travel would be helpful (B2C and B2B airline, hotel, booking agent or corporate travel loyalty brand would be considered)
This is an initial six month Fixed-Term-Contract maternity cover to start mid/ late March 2020.