A challenging role for an established Interim Director or Strategic Head of Brand to join a global organisation at the heart of a transformation journey on an initial 3 month contract.
This individual will lead the definition and development of the global brand of a firm built through acquisition and united by a shared purpose of delivering an investment that helps people get more out of life.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Develop externally validated global brand positioning framework
- Execute review of visual identity and build global brand communications platform in line with positioning
- Develop and deliver plan for progressively building the brand equity over time
- Define and deliver effective brand tracking framework
- Define the blueprint for a high-value, strongly-differentiated client experience in line with the brand strategy, and work with the organization to implement this across diverse business channels
- Work as part of the Global Marketing Strategy team to support the Global Marketing Executive Committee and regional CMOs in the development and delivery of the overall marketing strategy
- Own and manage all brand assets, ensure their effective use across the firm
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- 15 years' experience in managing brands
- Experience in successfully creating or reinventing a global brand
If you feel you have the experience and ability to add value to this organisation then please apply today as this role will move quickly.