Are you a Head of External Communications who has worked in the NHS or Public Sector?
Are you available to start a new role immediately?
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will work closely with the Exec Team and wider Senior Stakeholder community to plan and deliver high quality professional communications which deliver the organisation's vision and corporate objectives. You will manage the External Communications Team, working closely with the Press and Media to generate positive coverage/ stories.
- Previous work in media management (creating positive press opportunities as well as responding to negative press
- Strong stakeholder management skills - able to advise on communications strategies externally and internally
- Planning and delivering external communications to raise the profile, promote the vision and enhance the reputation locally, regionally and nationally
- Supporting the Executive Team with communications plans
- Responsibility for all media and public relations activity
- Reputation and crisis management
The client is offering a six month Fixed-Term-Contract initially. Mixed working (from home and in the Northern Home Counties office 1-2 days per week).
Interviews will take place in mid-May with the aim to on-board late May/ early June.
There s a strong preference for an NHS/ Public Sector background and applicants must be available to start to later than the first week of June 2021.