Head of Exhibition Marketing - Global
We have had a fantastic Head of Marketing role for one of our international exhibition clients!
If you’re looking for a role where you can take ownership and drive strategy for a significant portfolio of health and wellness events and exhibitions keep reading!
As the new Head of Marketing, you will be part of the senior management team, with the responsibility of driving forward and developing this already successful portfolio! This will including everything from; strategic & tactical marketing plans to achieve revenue, visitor, exhibitor, sponsorship and development goals, and to promote a positive image of the company and products in all communications.
We are looking for a strategic thinker, who has excelled in roles and is proud of their achievements. This senior management role is responsible for leading and developing a marketing team to maximise effectiveness and efficiency across the portfolio.
- Visitor numbers and delegate revenue for 2 exhibitions & conferences
- Driving new initiatives and delivering marketing strategies across all events
- Evaluation and selection of effective marketing channels, including digital, to achieve pre-determined goals
- The management of 2 Senior Marketing Managers who in turn manage a manager, executives and a co-ordinator across marketing & conference functions
- Effectiveness of marketing campaigns across the group
- Digital performance and audience generation for insights
- Brand development
- Strategic relationships with key Event Partners and stakeholders
- Budget for team salaries and marketing costs across all events
- Team performance & development
Exhibition marketing experience is a must for this role, and any candidates without will unfortunately not be considered.
Qualities needed for the role
- Passionate about marketing and passionate about global events
- Excellent, authentic, persuasive communicator capable of constructively challenging and being challenged
- High flying, ambitious individual with proven leadership qualities
- Commercially driven with a track record of delivering revenue within an events business
- Proven ability to manage managers and to lead and develop a large team
- Track record of implementing change successfully
- Attention to detail
- Strategic thinker who is able to generate ideas and deliver on them profitably
- Able to be a role model for excellent marketing practice and impart knowledge and learning of this across the company
If you love the sound of this role, but don’t think it’s quite right, get in touch email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you savvy marketers!