The experience we need.
Extensive events experience at a senior level; either as an Events Account Director, Senior Event Manager, Head of Events or similar. We are happy to look at talented in-house or agency candidates, who have come from an events or experiential background (with big brands), with strong partnerships or stakeholder management experience.
Head of Client Services:
- 5+ years' events experience, ideally with some experience in wider marketing and digital marketing channels
- Experience in producing pitch and proposal material, presenting ideas to clients and securing new business through existing clients
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience briefing creative and operational events / experiential teams, managing large project budgets, post-project analysis
- Solid business acumen, management, leadership and problem-solving skills
We are looking for a talented and driven Head of Events to join this award-winning creative events agency. You’ll become part of an established team, looking after a number of key accounts and large scale events. You’ll be an experienced people manager, with a relentless desire for developing a high performing team who deliver excellence, on brief, on budget and on time. You will have excellent communication skills, a forensic attention to detail and be able to build and maintain strong client relationships.
An incredibly creative events & experiential agency, who's ambition and passion for the industry are really taking them places. A collaborative, fast-paced to work - this is an agency where your ideas will be heard and there will be plenty of autonomy in the role. This is a really rewarding role for someone who is keen to work hard and make a real difference.
What you’ll get in return.
The salary for the Head of Events role, will depend on experience and you'll also get a number of additional benefits. The biggest benefit will be working with a truly great team of people, who share their passion for events, experiential and everything creative! There's also real opportunity to work with some great, global brands.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.