Head of eCommerce Merchandising – Ecommerce – South Manchester – Up to £60,000
Want to work for a successful eCommerce business in South Manchester? Join our client as Head of Ecommerce Merchandising where you will use your expertise to lead this brand to further success.
Since its foundation, this large retail company has had huge growth ambitions and continuously hits these growth targets. It started by improving conversion and it took off from there. As the business grows, it is looking to expand their employee base, and is, therefore, looking for an experienced Head of eCommerce Merchandising to join their ranks. The company is based in South Manchester; ideally located close to transport links.
The company is an ambitious retail brand and is looking for a candidate who has the same aspirations and desires. The company is looking for someone with previous retail experience, who can run and own their own department. They need someone to lead the merchandising function, as well as help to train the merchandising team and monitor their performance. The Head of eCommerce Merchandising role will allow the successful candidate to progress and grow within the business.
If this sounds like a role that interests you, keep reading for more info!
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Head of eCommerce Merchandising:
- Responsible for the developing and delivery of the merchandising strategy
- Managing and motivating the Merchandising team to hit all targets
- Work closely with other Senior Management to achieve the desired results
- Set merchandising KPIs and motivate the team to hit these objectives
- Prioritise site and team activity to ensure that all processes are carried out effectively and in-line with best practice
- Using web tools such as Google Analytics and Content Squared to monitor conversion rates and ensure targets are hit
- Responsible for all data across the Merchandising function to ensure all merchandising tools are fuller utilised.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Gravitas to run a team and a full division
- Looking for a long-term role and a desire to grown with the business
- Fully rounded eCommerce professional
- Excellent communications skills
- Previous merchandising/trading experience
- Experience of managing/training and developing a full team
- IT literate and able to deal with complicated IT requirements
- Customer-centric and able to understand customer profiles
- Experience of developing and delivering strategies