We are working with an exciting, fully funded start-up, looking are looking to hire a Head of Ecommerce into their high-energy team in London. This is the perfect opportunity to become an integral part of a team that is building something exceptional and unique!
You will play a critical part in the development and evolution of their B2C Ecommerce and Marketing strategy, as well as having the opportunity of building and developing a team from the ground upwards.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of the e-commerce platform: setting and delivering the roadmap for the channel
- Lead the digital experience covering: website conversion, acquisition and customer service
- Management of marketing channels: Email, CRM, SEM and SEO
- Fully optimising channels in order to deliver growth for the brand
- Ownership of the online trading and marketing calendar
- Keeping track of online budgets, ensuring departments are remaining within budget
It is important that you have team management and eCommerce experience, preferably within a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You will have close attention to detail, being able to work towards tight deadlines. You will have impressive communication skills, being able to influence and inspire teams around you.
My client offers a salary of up to £75,000, dependent on experience, with prosperous company benefits. If this ticks the boxes for you, get in touch with Chloe Fleming and apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regretfully, due to a high volume of applicants, we are only able to respond to those who are successful.