Fabulous opportunity for a Head of Ecommerce to join this long-standing travel brand under new ownership with lots of growth potential.
The Role: Managing a team, the Head of Ecommerce will be responsible for driving best in class websites to engage with customers and deliver a high level of revenue through paid, owed and earned channels, including affiliates. Working with the Marketing Director and internal digital marketing and creative teams, you will be responsible for ensuring that customer experience across the sites is second to none, using web analytics and insights to create appropriate promotional campaigns using all acquisition channels and that all landing pages are fully optimised.
- Strategic direction and delivery of all online acquisition channels; PPC, SEO, affiliates, social advertising, programmatic emails
- Develop e-commerce road map with customer experience at the forefront of everything
- Ownership of the customer website experience to drive conversion and revenue and enhance customer personalisation
- Optimisation of landing pages for acquisition and e-mail activity
- Report and analyse performance to optimize and grow the business
- Management of team as well as external agency relationships and affiliate partners
- Responsible for budget and reporting on performance and revenue
The Candidate: As the Head of Ecommerce you will be a highly motivated hands on leader who is an expert in online marketing, with a passion for travel. With a clear track record of cost effectively acquiring new customers through a multi-channel online approach and with the flexibility and resilience to work in a pressurised environment to tight deadlines. You must be commercially astute and have worked in an environment where achieving strong commercial targets is fundamental to the business culture. Understanding the online customer journey will be second nature to you and experience of utilising usability studies to improve online conversion in a test and learn environment is key. Extensive experience in website optimisation and improving conversion rates, whilst managing challenging ECommerce targets and also having a solid grounding in digital acquisition channels, including PPC, SEO affiliates and email marketing.
As well as an excellent salary commensurate with this level of role, the benefits which accompany the role include 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, private medical, pension, discount & free car parking
This Head of Ecommerce role is commutable from Warwickshire, Leicestershire and Northamptonshire
Would also suit Digital Marketing Manager working on a transactional site at senior level or Ecommerce Manager who is looking for the next step up.
Head of Ecommerce, Market Harborough, £excellent + benefits