This highly successful company, who are based in central London, are going through huge amount of growth, and are looking to hire a Diversity, Inclusion and Talent expert to ensure that whilst that growth is taking place, all individuals and differences are celebrated and allowed to flourish.
Set up over 5 years ago and already over 100 people strong, they have some impressive accolades behind them from Cannes, the Drum and Campaign.
In recent years, they have been recognised as one of the best in their field of producing and distributing high-quality content, as well as in the field of media and marketing.
Not afraid to push barriers and do things differently, this company will give you the autonomy to do a great job and support you to achieve more.
This is an incremental role to put D&I at the forefront of this business - whether that's supporting current employees on their experience at work, through overhauling the recruitment process and selection criteria, or by supporting key stakeholders in being able to deliver the overall D&I business strategy.
This role will include:
- Devising a new and robust Diversity and Inclusion strategy and ensuring that it is successfully implementing across the business.
- Implementing diversity initiatives and tracking the progress and performance of such initiatives against D&I goals.
- Working closely with key stakeholders and ensuring best practices are shared.
- Evaluating and ensuring all recruitment process are aligned to D&I strategy and objectives.
- Provide training to hiring managers on how to select, interview, manage, assess, and retain diverse employees.
Main criteria for this position:
- Highly experienced with leading Diversity and Inclusion strategy across a whole organisation.
- Experience with recruitment and recruitment processes; able to screen applicants, put together job descriptions and support hiring managers in effective interviewing.
- Understanding of unconscious bias and how this effects the recruitment process.
- Ideally experienced with coaching and counselling.
- Must be able to demonstrate high attention to detail, excellent time management and prioritisation skills.