Job Title: Head of Digital Marketing - Property/Architecture PR Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to around £65,000 per annum depending on experience, plus bonus, pension, healthcare, and 25 days holiday
About The Marketing Agency
Due to organic growth, my client has a hugely exciting opportunity for a talented and commercially minded Head of Digital to join their dynamic team. They are a successful and reputable marketing and communications agency specialising in the built environment sector. This agency partners with leading international organisations in property, architecture, interior design and urban regeneration. They are renowned for their creative approach to marketing and PR campaigns, having won a plethora of industry awards and accolades. With a strong new business pipeline, it's an exciting time for this agency as they look to grow and expand their team. The new Head of Digital will be joining a very meritocratic agency, where you'll have a genuine opportunity to progress quickly within a rewarding environment.
About the Head of Digital Marketing role
Reporting directly in to the firms Directors, you will have a remit to manage and grow the agency's digital team, where you'll be given the opportunity to make the role your own and put your stamp on it.
Key Responsibilities for Head of Digital Marketing:
* Deliver strategic and creative digital strategies for the agency's clients across sectors including property, architecture and design
* Guide and lead the expanding digital team, nurturing top talent
* Lead digital growth through your client base, building new audiences for your clients
* Manage commercials, and set clear KPI's and targets for digital growth
* Pitch to both existing and new clients, formulating digital strategies
You'll be an expert digital strategist, with proven experience in a leadership role either agency side or in house delivering effective digital campaigns and strategies. You'll now be looking to join an ambitious and rapidly expanding business, where you can work autonomously and flexibly and make a real impact.
Skills and experience needed for the Head of Digital Marketing:
* A commercial and entrepreneurial mind-set
* Strong knowledge across social media, SEO, analytics and paid content
* Ideally experience within built environment and property sector, or at the very least a demonstrable interest in these sectors
* Motivated and driven
* A creative thinker, able to bring cutting edge and fresh ideas
For more information about the Head of Digital Marketing role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.