Head of Digital Marketing,Hammersmith, London
Our client is the largest 1 Gig residential broadband provider in the UK. Over the past 5 years they've grown from a small team of people with a simple idea, to a larger group of people executing the idea with a simple focus – efficiently bringing 1 Gig broadband to urban areas across the UK.
As they continue to evolve their strategy they are looking for people who believe in reliability, intelligence, zeal, and excellence. If you’re looking for an exciting challenge that is rewarding and enjoyable then read on….
As the Head of Digital Marketing, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will be responsible for developing and implementing the digital strategy, as well as monitoring and improving the performance of digital channels. You will work closely with different teams and third parties to communicate & raise awareness of our clients superior service and value proposition, to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels, and ultimately to achieve their business objectives.
You will ideally have a degree in Marketing or equivalent, and have experience in digital marketing in multi-channel environments, preferably working with third party partners and agencies. You will have experience in managing affiliate relationships, building and implementing display, search, PPC and social media campaigns. You enjoy working in a fast-paced team where your contribution is vital.
Our client is more than just an internet service provider; it also installs its own fibre infrastructure into multi-occupancy buildings, bringing the UK’s fastest internet speeds to users. Your mission will be to drive and support marketing activities required to raise awareness and have a positive impact on the target audience of residents and businesses in key UK towns & cities.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Create and implement the digital marketing strategy and roadmap and manage all digital channels (website, emails, search, affiliates and social media) to create brand awareness, generate leads and orders
- Managing all digital operations, including creating, designing and delivering campaigns (search, PPC, display, affiliate…)
- Propose strategy and design test plans to increase the performance of digital channels and engagement
- Improving digital content, metrics, design and conversions across all key customer journeys
- Monitoring and optimizing budget spent, KPIs and ROI for digital campaigns
- Creating, building and delivering specific digital projects and social media campaigns working with internal design and third party agencies
- Managing relationships with third parties such as creative agencies, digital partners, social media platforms and key influencers
- Review and evaluate new digital technologies & approaches, keeping the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Contribute to the key company projects and growth objectives in new markets and proactively anticipate and manage implications on digital
- Managing, coaching and developing a team based in the UK and Belgrade
(Essential and desirable)
BA/MS degree in management, marketing, engineering or a related field B2C digital marketing background with proven results, ideally as Senior Marketing Manager, Head of Digital or a similar role Proven ability of being a digital expert, creating and implementing digital strategies Ability to build effective and innovative digital initiatives to increase online traffic, leads and conversions Experience in managing search, display, affiliates, blogs, digital content, website, emails, social media channels and campaigns Experience with A/B testing, multivariate experiments and performance reporting Strong analytical skills, data-driven and critical thinking Ability to convince and work with internal stakeholders, third parties, peers and senior management Commercial acumen and evidence of setting and delivering KPI’s and budget Initiative taking, autonomy, ability to work independently and flexibly Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas Ideally experience in managing and developing teams
You may be required to perform duties other than those given in the job description for the job. The particular responsibilities and duties attached to jobs may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed.
The role will be based in Hammersmith, London and may require 10-15% of travel. The successful candidate will be offered a monthly salary and participation in a company incentive scheme.
If this role is of interest and you believe you’ve got what it takes to be a part of a fast-paced and energetic business, we’d love to hear from you.
# Website visits and % conversion
# Traffic, % CTR and % conversion on all digital channels
# orders and # leads on digital channels and campaigns
Digital budget spent