Head of Digital Marketing - Ecommerce - Cheshire - Up to £50,000
Looking for something new and exciting to get your teeth into? Join an exciting international team for a well-known brand as their talented Head of Digital Marketing!
Our client is one of the UK’s leading ecommerce brands there’s no sign of stopping them yet! In order to stay on top of their game, they are now looking for a forward-thinking Head of Digital Marketing to take the reins and dominate their overall marketing strategy. The fundamental objective in this role is to drive the continued success of the company’s online marketing activity and the ideal candidate will have previous experience in the retail industry.
Have you got what it takes? Keep reading…
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Head of Digital Marketing:
- Assistance outlining the customer acquisition and retention strategies for the business and track performance against company targets.
- Lead the development of the marketing team in support of the depart goals and objectives.
- Accountable for the ongoing development of all campaigns across CRM, PPC, Affiliates, SEO, Social and other online channels.
- Liaise with main suppliers and brands to maximise the potential of joint marketing campaigns.
- Utilise web analytics tools to drive the business forward and improve overall customer profitability.
- Produce reports for senior members of the team, making recommendations for improvements.
- Ad-hoc project management responsibilities working closely alongside the technical development teams.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years solid experience in an online retail environment.
- Experience working on international marketing campaigns.
- Proven experience managing large scale PPC campaigns.
- Experienced in working with external agencies for Affiliates, Display, SEO and Paid Social.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- A degree in a relevant subject.
- Excellent analytical skills with good attention to detail.
- Proficient with Google Analytics and Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
If this has sparked your interest, apply now. Alternatively to discuss this role, call 0161 833 1044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.