A great opportunity has arisen for an interim Head of Digital Experience to join a London based Charity on a rolling 6 week assignment.
The purpose of this role is to lead the strategic development of audience experiences and journeys across the company's digital ecosystem.
- Oversee a strategic review of the company's entire audience-facing digital ecosystem and establish a vision and framework for how it should look in the futurre.
- Lead the strategic development of, and establish a clear vision for, the company's corporate website.
- Collaborate closely with the Technology and Data Insight teams
- Lead in the provision of digital insight and use of analytical tools.
- Work in close collaboration with the Head of Digital Development
- Lead the development of a social media strategy
- Define requirements for digital agency support
- Lead the Digital Experience team
- Oversee the spending of the team's budget
- Develop and maintain relationships with key external digital partners
- Financial Management
- Strategic development and planning - Strong strategic and big picture thinking
- Leadership and change - Outstanding leadership
- Communications and Influencing
- Strong understanding of all aspects of content deployment
- Specialist skills in cross channel content and experience delivery
- Understanding of data quality and data capture
- Experience and evidence of planning, developing, managing and delivering large scale programmes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Degree qualified or equivalent